CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Spoiler Alert...

We had our ultrasound this morning. Jeremy thought it was a girl, I thought it was a boy. Jeremy and I bet on it, now I owe him dinner.
We are extremely excited. There were tears (of joy) and laughter when the sex was announced. This girl is going to be a princess, I just have a feeling. Now we have to choose a name, decorate a nursery and buy girl clothes. Oh, my gosh. It's like starting from scratch.
We are so happy about this news. Munchkin is already talking about the lessons he will teach her. This morning he said that he would tell her not to walk out into the street without looking both ways. What a great big-brother he will be.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an intensley personal moment we all shared this morning. The tears flowed freely as we learned about the new little girl that is on her way into our lives. I still get teary eyed just thinking about what a blessing we are in store for. She will be a little beauty.

Natalie and Aaron said...

Taylor, I am so excited for your family!!! Wow, a little girl. I'm sure she will be so beautiful and very much loved. Congratulations on such wonderful news. Keep updating with how things are going : )

Hollie Wood said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Thanks for sharing your news with me! She is going to be an absolute doll!! I can't wait to see what she looks like! =)

maria said...

Congrats!!!! A girl that is so exciting! Ry is so cute and smart to be thinking already about all the things he is going to teach her!

~♥Bug-n-Bear♥~ said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited to have a sweet little niece! The kids are thrilled!

And, just so you know... My due date with Destiny was February 15th, and my due date with Gavin was May 27th. I swear you're pretty much matching my due dates!

toni said...

Ahh! This is so exciting! You have some awesome pics of her already. I'm jealous! I just don't know how anyone can do it with more than 1. Mine doesn't even know he has hands yet, and already he's a handful! I'm so excited for you.

Rommel and Christy said...

YEAH!! Congratulations! I am so excitted for you! She is beautiful!