CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Movies

I have had the pleasure of viewing some exceptional movies lately. Here is what I've found.

1) An Unfinished Life: This movie displays wonderful character development. My favorite character is the local Grizzly Bear. Munchkin growled at the top of his lungs each time he saw the Grizz.

2) Little Miss Sunshine: This movie shows a disfunctional family which comes together to help eachother in times of need. Little Miss Sunshine had me in uncontrollable histerics to the point of tears.

3) Clerks II: Vulgar and crude. Need I say more? I absolutely loved it. This movie is NOT intended for sheltered individuals or parents! It helps to have seen Clerks I, but the sequel does provide a solid story line of it's own.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads-up on Clerks II but I loved the others, too.