CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Winter Already?

 
 
 
The weather brought low temperatures and precipitation in the form of snow to our mountains today. The mountain pictures are views from my front and back yards this afternoon.

Although September always threatens winter, I know that next week will be hot and summer-like again. There are still many memories to be made at the cabin this year. I can't wait to see the beautiful, fall colors that exist in Lamb's canyons' aspen groves. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

~♥Bug-n-Bear♥~ said...

I know what you're saying, I'm freezing today! The kids are dressed in their winter clothes and we've had the heater on in the car. This is some crazy weather this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I hope my bougenvillas don't bite the dust this weekend. I have so much work to do in the gardens but it's too darn cold to be outside. Burrrrr...