CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 09, 2006

It's a good thing I love him!

It has been weeks since Munchkin has successfully taken a bath without relieving himself in the tub. Each time we bathe him he drops logs comparable to those found in the Redwood forest. I think that the bath relaxes him to the point where everything just flows.

The problem is that he doesn't always bathe alone. Quite often either Jeremy or I will bathe with him as a way of conserving water and time.
Because of this our tub is scowered every day. We must have the cleanest (or dirtiest) tub in the world.

Tonight, for example, we had just finished rinsing the soap suds away. I was moments away from an incident free bath until... Munchkin looked me in the eyes and squinted. His whole face turned red and the corners of his lips curled as though he had the weight of the world on his shoulders.

I shouted for help as I sat in poopy water holding Munchkin's body out of the water, away from the floaties.

I apologize for not having pictures to accompany this post. Perhaps I will keep my camera handy during Munchkin's next bath.

2 comments:

~♥Bug-n-Bear♥~ said...

I can just picture the brave Mommy trying to save her sweet baby from these smelly creatures!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I needed to know this? I'll think twice before I give him another bath.