CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Happy Anniversary to Us!





It was four years ago today that Jeremy and I decided we couldn't live without eachother.
Since our wedding day we have experienced many adventures with one another.
We visited the cabin in the Redwoods that had been our original honeymoon destination (we gathered news the morning of the wedding that the Redwoods were on fire and we would have to spend two weeks in Maui instead). There we met a wonderful chocolate labrador who inspired us to begin our own family of labradors.
We had years together to act like kids and attend a wide variety of music concerts. One of my favorite memories was the Warped Tour in Boise, Idaho, I believe the year was 2003. I was parading around like a groupie and Jeremy was my photographer. We met many rockers who I mauled to get a picture with.
The biggest and best highlight of our time together, however, was becoming parents to the wonderful Munchkin who has stolen our hearts. It is a delight to see similarities of us in Munchkin. He is such a fair combination of the two of us, it makes us happy to know that he is truly ours. Each time I witness Jeremy snuggling or playing with Munchkin it makes me proud that I chose him to be the daddy of my children. He is a wonderful and loving husband and father. I am so lucky!

1 comments:

~♥Bug-n-Bear♥~ said...

Happy Anniversary!!!