CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Thanks for your help everyone!

My sister told me that Munchkin's rash looked like one that her son developed from a prescription of amoxicillin. What a coincidence, Munchkin has just completed a dose of amox.

My sis-in-law had a youngster with the same rash due to food allergies. When her little girl had this rash the Dr. said that it was hives and to bring her in to the office immediately to prevent the air-way from collapsing. This also makes sense because Munchkin has been introduced to cow's milk and eggs in the past week.

I am on board with what I've heard so far. It must be an allergy! I have talked to a nurse at my Dr's. office and they recomended using childrens benadryl. I have him on that now and will call the nurse first thing tomorrow morning to give an update and get any new advice. I will monitor him closely over the night and make sure that he is doing well.

I can not thank you enough for your concern. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have other mom's to turn to in times of need. I appreciate all who helped me to better understand what is happening to my little boy!

If anyone else has another idea or comment please let me know!

2 comments:

~♥Bug-n-Bear♥~ said...

That's what Family is for.

~♥Bug-n-Bear♥~ said...

Any new developments in the case of the polka-dotted boy?