CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 01, 2009

4 Years Old!

Angel of mine, you sure have come a long way. I am so proud of you. You are a sweet, caring, brilliant boy and you are now four years old. Time flies, my love, and I am enjoying every second of watching you become the wonderful person that you are proving to be. I can't imagine life without you. You are such a huge part of our family and we all love you so, so much. Thank you for being such a wonderful boy. Happy birthday, Ry. I hope life continues to give you all the happiness you deserve.
Love, Mama.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pics bring me to tears. It's fun to see the changes Ryan has made but it does choke me up. He couldn't be more handsome...the little knucklehead! We sure do love him.