CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Main Squeeze

I've been tagged.... Thanks Lyndsey and Erika

What is his name? Jeremy

How long have you been together? He saw me first snowboard in 1997, the rest is history.

Who eats more? No contest, ME

Who said "I love you," first? Jeremy

Who is taller? Jeremy is 6'4", I am 5'10"

Who is smarter? Jeremy at math, Me at science

Who does the laundry? I hardly did any laundry while I was in school. I am tying to re-learn the skill :(

Who does the dishes? Mostly me, but Jeremy does what he can to help

Who sleeps on the right? Me

Who pays the bills? Jeremy has been in charge of ALL bills because I haven't made any money while in school, I have spent a lot though.

Who mows the lawn? My Dad :) He does such a great job too!

Who cooks dinner? I usually do dinner, Jeremy does breakfast

Who drives when you are together? It's a toss up. We each make each-other crazy with our driving.

Who is more stubborn? JEREMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who kissed who first? Jeremy couldn't resist all this.

Who asked who out first? Well, since I already had a long term boyfriend, Jeremy and I had to keep it on the down-low. Our relationship was very discreet for a while. Then he (my x) showed up at my cabin early one morning and got into a physical argument with Jeremy and ALL his friends. After that, Jeremy and I could go out any time we wanted.

Who proposed? Jeremy. It was the 2002 Olympics. We were at the Gateway before heading into the medals ceremony that evening where Sheryl Crow performed.

Who has more siblings? Me, I have seven sisters

Who wears the pants? The Munchkin wears the pants!

Now, I tag Floor (just roll with it, Floor)

0 comments: