CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Ev Karysto to the wonderful Floor family and Amanda PharmD.

Munchkin has a surrogate Greek family who takes very good care of him. He was thoroughly excited to receive a remote-control Hummer as a Christmas gift from his beloved Greeks. Between you and me, I think he was most impressed with the decorative Greek flag which so properly adorned the Hummer. He struts his Greek pride loudly.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad he likes it. My parents were looking at your blog as well and couldn't believe how big the car is. I did remind them that Ry is only 2 1/2 so it may appear larger than it really is...
Your Welcome.
Love you RyRy..

Anonymous said...

Ryan will be playing with the car until he's old enough to get a DL!
I noticed every child at the party wanted to take it home. It will be fun for the whole family when they can get it outside for a test drive.