CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Warm, Summer Days

Although most summer days reveal an act of joy similar to those shown in the following pictures, today is unlike any other. For today we are nearing the end of summer, nearing the end of the most amazing summer I have ever known. This week marks the last week of my summer vacation away from school. I will no longer have the ability to bask in the sun, throwing all duties and responsibilities into the wind for the chance to spend a sunny mid-week day with my boys. Today symbolizes all the fun and love I have experienced this summer. The pictures don't lie, this summer was amazing!
     

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

With a backyard like yours, who needs to go to the park?