CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 30, 2007

5 Years!

July 30, 2007
Today is our five-year anniversary. Wow! I am a rich woman. I have everything I could possibly want and need. My life couldn't be better.
Thank you to my sweet husband for standing by my side these past five years. We have a lot of beautiful times behind us and plenty still to come.

Here we are on our wedding day. Don't we look happy? We are...we're about to spend 10 days in Maui.

 


A candid shot of my nephews at our reception:
 


BUSTED! I can't believe the mess we were greeted with when we left our reception.
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, that takes me back. Man, that wedding food was good. I wish I could go back and eat your wedding dinner again and again. /sorry.

MY

~♥Bug-n-Bear♥~ said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad you joined our family!!!

Anonymous said...

We were sure thinking about you this weekend, Happy Anniversary to the two of you! Looks like you had a great weekend! 5 years, like they say "Time flies when you are having fun"

Anonymous said...

P.S. That message was from R&B