CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Ritzman Halloween Party, 2006

 
 
 
The Halloween party was an extreme hit! Everyone enjoyed dressing up as scare-crow's, spiders, knights, marshmallo's, polka-dots, witches and more. The costumes were absolutely amazing last night. I could tell that a lot of effort had gone into each one.
A spooke alley had been set up in the back yard for the little ghosts and gobblins to stroll through. Even the big kids loved playing in the room with the strobe light, throwing leaves at one another. What fun! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable...I can hardly wait for Halloween to see the little trick-or-treaters that come to my door.

~♥Bug-n-Bear♥~ said...

As for the drama, apparently a couple people thought I was in the wrong for inviting Shane, because they thought Jeff would be upset, and they didn't understand that it was Jeff's idea and that he was fine with it because Shane and I were just friends. Also, I guess Naomi had some drama with Shawn wanting Derrian home with him.