CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Leaving on a Jet Plane


Jeremy, Munchkin and I are leaving for Colorado tomorrow to experience the Rocky Mountain High. We are attending a birthday party for Jeremy's aunt Karen. She is turning 50! WOWEEE!
We are being treated to pumpkin soup and a fresh salad for dinner which I am super excited for. Doesn't that sound scrumptious?
It will be a short visit, just the weekend. This party is providing us with an excuse to visit Jerry and Karen's new home and show off Munchkin. They have been deprived of his charm until now and we are going to remedy that.
I might, however, be taking a monster on vacation. He is cutting all four molars right now, he had a shot today and is running a low-grade fever. I hope that they can see through his pain and get to know the beautiful boy that I do.

2 comments:

~♥Bug-n-Bear♥~ said...

Have a great time. I wish I could go... I'm the only one that's not going on a vacation this year. I'm stuck home, just me and the kids. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

You're right, your little guy has a lot to deal with at the moment. With the help of a little tylenol and plenty of TLC, his charming personaity will break through and dazzle them all (even if for only a minute or two at a time.) Have a good time.