CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Happy Birthday, Leo



Sweet Leo has turned three years old this past week. As the years go by I am certainly better off having this wonderful companion in my life. I can depend on him to wake me each morning in the 6:00am hour for breakfast, to always be in the mood for a good time at the park on any given day and to love me unconditionally. I feel so safe with Leo here at home. While he is nothing except loving to me and my family, I know that he would go to any limit to protect and defend us against harm. Leo is a wonderful dog and we sure are lucky to have found him.

2 comments:

~♥Bug-n-Bear♥~ said...

Happy Birthday Leo! It's great to have you in the family... Tay, check out my blog to see Bug's new treasure.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Leo. The pugs turned two just three days later. Next year we'll have to celebrate.