CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Now, come give me a hug


Earlier this morning I created a blog about my O.C.D. which I attribute to Jeremy's closet. When he read it, only moments after being created, he barked accusations at me of being disingenuous.

I removed the blog from my posts immediately as to not offend the spousal unit in my home. After careful consideration I decided to re-post the offensive blog. I did infact feel stress when seeing his closet and the picture was infact taken this morning. Disingenuous? I think not.

It was not, however, my intention to upset my husband. While posting this blog I was laughing about the occurance which had caused me stress earlier in the day. It actually allowed me to vent my frustration in an effective, non-verbal manner. I thought Jeremy would have appreciated my attempt to vent non-verbally.

Having explained this, Jeremy, I hope you understand why I've blogged about your disarray. I am pleased at myself for being able to deal with it in my own way, through obsessive cleaning in other areas of the house and through blogging. Please don't be upset! Now, come give me a hug!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi cutie! Anytime!