CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

True Love


Today my Mom and I noticed Munchkin doing big jobs. Yes, he was infact soiling his drawers. He gets a look on his face that announces to the world that the mother-ship has landed, or is in the process of landing. His face turns bright red, his nose wrinkles, his eyes squint and he gives a hint of a strained smile while furrowing his brow.
We both knew what had to be done. Of course Munchkin needed his poopy butt wiped and a clean diaper put on. I would have jumped right on it, but I was just finishing my lunch. I had every intention of ridding my baby of the horrid stench he had just unleashed when my Dad entered the room.
"Grandpa, Munchkin has a messy diaper" my Mom said. At once my Dad whisked Munchkin away to clean the mess that he had worked so hard making.
My mom looked at me and said "He is the only man I have ever known that would just as soon change a messy diaper as he would a wet one".
Thanks Dad!

1 comments:

~♥Bug-n-Bear♥~ said...

That's what Men are for!