CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 31, 2006

Crash


It had been a difficult evening. Munchkin was fussy for no apparent reason all afternoon.
I had just given him a warm bath and put on his jammies. It was about 1 1/2 hours before bed time. I decided to feed him dinner then begin our evening ritual of snuggles and stories.
Munchkin had other plans. Fortunately, he had eaten almost all of his dinner when he couldn't take another bite. He had fallen sound asleep between bites of sweet potatoes. No, this wasn't just a cat-nap. He had completely crashed in his high chair.
Even wiping his face clean didn't wake him. Usually he will do anything to prevent me from wiping his face.
I took him out of his high chair and gently placed him in his crib while whispering sweet words and giving him his bed time kiss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have many pictures of Gavin like this! Sometimes they can be so tired that they don't even know it. He's just too cute.

Anonymous said...

Sweet potatoes can do that. You can see grownups just like that around the table after Thanksgiving dinner. Just the thought makes me sleepy!